Saturday, September 27, 2008

My MESSAGE TO you~

Meeting you took me by surprise
That thing about you is I never saw it coming
Now you always gets me wondering
Of thoughts of you I kept on wishing
For a special moments of us are together
How could I now cease myself from feeling this crazy?
When your smile is the best part of my day
When your story is the only thing I wanted to hear every minute passing
And every time you move an inch closer my heart beep so strong
How could I become like this to someone I know so wrong
To someone who’s so clear to me not worthy
To someone who’s with someone else when I am not around
To someone who speaks so true but deep inside all lies
Why would I be like this to someone that can never be mine?
This is giving me so much headache and worry
I wanted to regain my lost self but I can’tI truly can’t as I am too drown of you
I can’t breath anymore without you
You always leaving me no air
I find this world so cruel and unfair
If this is love how could this be so painful?
I am terribly sore and so much hurting
If I could only turn back the hands of time
If only I could avoid the first time I laid my eyes on you
Don’t you know that I would trade anything I have in this world
Just to make sure our path wouldn’t cross at all?
Guess my life wouldn’t be this complicated
Guess my life would have been the way as I planned before
So how am I supposed to wake up each day without this weight in my heart
I’m in so much pain of wanting you and fear of losing sane
But I got to be strong, I got to be firm
Got to use this last drop of strength before I go crazy
I’ve got to do it now while I still can
I hate to say goodbye, I hate to let you go
I hate to forget you but I have to
Because I hate the fact that I love you this true…

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

aih...you can be a poetry d..can fight william shakepears...time will pass by,and you can pass it..people said, time is the best cure..hope you can go through this though moment.don't be so sad,ok..

Collin Law said...

thanks again.. keep on give me the comman..hhaha with u support i am able to pass through this no matter how hard it is:) thanks

Anonymous said...

collinlaw, the new shakespears from bangol, terengganu!!!
nice post laa

Anonymous said...

powerful english and what a sentimental guy you are, take your time to get use with all, support you always ;D

Anonymous said...

Few years time, lots of things changed. Life is a learning process, we must stand up when we fell down, we must be brave when in darkness, we must be strong when in worries.
All the best to you, my dear friend ^^

Anonymous said...

OI !!!
update more often laa...
this blog seems like goin to die soon

Collin Law said...

angle.. pls report ur name.. thanks for ur advice... i wil keep into my heart

Collin Law said...

very bust recently
will update once i am free
dun worry

Anonymous said...

Angel, not Angle.. Juz an angle from sky ^^

Anonymous said...

oi collin,

your last post was dated 27th sept. it has been 3 weeks already. looking forward for your new post. waiting to be inspired and enlightened once again through your words of wisdom. update lah!!!

Collin Law said...

hello... sorry la these few weeks keep on audit... after back from work need to sleep.. if not i will die.. soon..my blog will update very very soon... next post will be politics blog.. need to gather some info. please share ur idea

Collin Law said...

mind to share ur name pls angle... just wanna know who else will concern me like u,. thanks ur support

Anonymous said...

keep on asking who is angel, but never ever ask who is fate? unfair lo, laozy law collin, keke... more ego day by day jor! arghhhhhhhhhhh~

Collin Law said...

fate... i know who u are la...

Collin Law said...

finally i update my blog