Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Friends

A true friend is always there for you
A true friend will help you no matter what's the problem
A true friend is like a sister, she knows your better, than you know yourself
A true friend is someone who knows when you're sad, and can cheer you up when you need it most
A true friend is someone that can make you laugh no matter what they say or do
A true friend is someone who believes in you
A true friend will stick by your side
A true friend is someone you can call just if you need a shoulder to lean on
But most of all a true friend will never leave you

Friends, are important in our life. No matter what happend, friends are always beside you. During my hard time, they advice me, keep on supporting me. Thank you for accompany me to pass the hard time together. Your encouragement and advice have given me a big impact to put her down. Thanks again.

Without you, it's impsobbile i will pass this all alone. Whitout you, i cant imagine what i will be. Whitout you, until now i still cannot let go. Just want to voice my appreciation throughout here, KAM XIA~~

1 comment:

moimemoi said...

So start appreciating them .. LOLX