Friday, September 19, 2008

Waiting~

After the tiring outstation trip, finally we have done our works at KB. Actually, my flight is schedule at 8.40 p.m depart KB airport to LCCT. So, i reach the KB airport by 7.00 p.m in order for my check in purpose.
















What a beautiful airport~

Since i reach there so early, so i decided to shop around the airport, but it disappointed me. The shops around there are so lousy and most of the shop only sell the junk food(Keropok keping, Maggie, Super Ring... ZZZZzzzzz) . Since there is nothing around the airport, so i decided to take a sit there and surfing net by using WIFI.
















Junk food airport~~ :(

Okie, is around 8.oo P.M, is time for boarding. So, i prepared all my belongings for boarding. Suddenly, my colleague rush to me and told me that the flight is delay~~!!
What!!!? Air Asia flight delay? How long it delay? Half an hour? One hour? One and the half hour? No, no, no, no is 3 hours... What the hell? 3 Hours? Hell yeah, Air Asia delay for 3 hours due to plan break down.

















This is my boarding pass and its shedule at 8.40P.M

At first, i thought my colleague was kidding with me until i saw the screen by myself. OMFG, it's really delay up to 3 hours. The plan is retimed to 11.50 P.M. ZZZZzzzzzzz What the hell, what should i do at the junk food airport for 3 hours?
















Tukar masa to 11.50 P.M... AirAsia go back to sleep

Thanks to Miss xxx xxx xxxx for accompany me during this hard time 3 hours. Finally, thanks to our AirAsia let me have a enjoyable moment at KB airport for so many hours.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good 1 man. Keep on the hard work!

Anonymous said...

not bad...keep it up
try to update more often n add interesting stories.
i giv u 1 idea now, write 1 story abt chiou han...hahah...his biodata, information n life journey...

Anonymous said...

ooo, stop it la. u can take my life.
but anyway, good blog.

Collin Law said...

owei dun like that la, i know my english are poor, but i will write on both of u, dont worry la